Seattle Personal Injury Lawyers
The physical, emotional, and financial strain on you and your family is staggering and very difficult to handle alone. Regardless of the type of accident, if you or a loved one was seriously hurt due to someone else’s negligence or reckless behavior it is important to remember that you have rights and speaking with the experienced Seattle personal injury lawyers at Emerald City Law Group may be the first step forward.
Whether you were injured in a car or truck crash, the victim of a slip and fall accident on someone’s property, or tragically lost a loved one, our Seattle personal injury lawyers are prepared to be your voice. By combining our extensive courtroom abilities, wide-ranging experience, and an aggressive approach to every case, we are committed to fighting for the compensation you deserve and everything you need, so you can begin rebuilding your life. Call Emerald City Law Group at 206-973-0407 or complete our online form to schedule a free, no-risk consultation to learn how we can help.
Types of Personal Injury Cases We Handle
Accidents can happen anytime and anyone can be injured. These injuries can be devastating and impact virtually every aspect of your life, even if your accident seemed minor at the time.
We understand that every situation is unique, but our Seattle personal injury lawyers are driven to obtain the best possible outcome on behalf of every client we serve. Contact us today if you or a loved one has been injured or need help in any of the following ways:
- Car Accidents – Even the safest drivers can be injured in a car crash. Injuries can be significant and take a long time to recover. Let our car accident lawyers review your situation and fight for the compensation you need.
- Truck Accidents – Due to their size and weight, when commercial vehicles are involved in accidents the consequences can be severe or even fatal. Let Emerald City Law Group fight to hold the responsible parties accountable.
- Bicycle Accidents – When you’re riding your bike around the Seattle area, your rights as a commuter should be respected. If you’ve been hurt in in a bicycle accident, call our firm today
- Dog Bites – Dog bites from an aggressive animal can have lasting effects on every aspect of your life. If you or a loved one are suffering injuries after a dog bite, call one of our personal injury lawyers today.
- Wrongful Death – The death of a loved one can shatter an entire family. With a thorough investigation, our wrongful death attorneys will work to show that the other party’s negligence caused your loved one’s death, and you and your family are entitled to compensation.
- Premises Liability – When you enter someone’s property, whether it is a home or business you have a reasonable expectation of safety. Regardless, if it is a dog bite or you slip and fall, if negligence resulted in you being injured, our premises liability lawyers can help you recover from your losses.
- Insurance Disputes – We depend on insurance companies to be there for us when we need them. Unfortunately, sometimes these businesses pursue profits instead of the customer’s best interests. If you’re having trouble with an insurance company, our attorneys can handle it.
This is just a brief overview of the personal injury cases we handle in Seattle and throughout King County. If you don’t immediately see the area that accurately describes how you were injured, please contact us and we will be happy to discuss your case in more detail.
Why You Need a Seattle Personal Injury Lawyer
When you are considering a personal injury claim, you will undoubtedly have a lot of questions. The process can be complicated and hard to navigate without previous experience in the Washington court system. A personal injury case is a highly-focused area of law and can involve significant time and resources. You can be sure that the other side will have attorneys working on their behalf. By having your own Seattle personal injury attorney, your rights can be protected from start to finish.
A Seattle personal injury lawyer experienced in civil litigation will know how to best approach every facet of your case. This will include properly investigating the cause of your accident to ensure important evidence is collected and documented correctly as well as effectively negotiating with all the parties involved. Generally, people who are represented by counsel can obtain larger settlements that more accurately reflect their damages and losses.
At Emerald City Law Group, our Seattle personal injury lawyers know you are going through a lot. Your focus should be on recovering instead of complicated paperwork and courtroom procedures. That’s why our personal injury attorneys in Seattle are dedicated to offering the personalized attention, professional counsel, and aggressive representation that your case deserves.
Recovering Compensation in a Personal Injury Claim
In addition to the physical pain you’re experiencing, there is often a lot of financial and emotional stress after a serious accident. Your injuries are probably preventing you from enjoying your everyday life and you may even be unable to work.
Seeing your monthly expenses starting to pile up, along with overwhelming medical bills can feel very bleak, but if your injury was caused by no fault of your own, you should not be the one responsible for the cost.
After discussing your situation with a knowledgeable Seattle personal injury lawyer, you may be able to pursue a personal injury claim and hold the appropriate party accountable. The exact value and amount of compensation that you can recover will depend on your specific case, like the severity of your injuries and the impact the accident had on your life from a physical, emotional, and financial perspective.
Calculating the total compensation that you deserve in a personal injury case is often difficult, but with a skilled attorney, you can recover the following:
- Lost Wages or Decreased Earning Capacity
- Past, Present, and Future Medical Expenses
- Pain and Suffering
- Emotional Trauma and Anguish
- Permanent Disability or Disfigurement
- Property Damage
As experienced King County personal injury attorneys, Emerald City Law Group has a history of successfully holding at-fault parties liable and helping people across Washington recover what they need after being injured. We can help you too.
Dealing with Insurance Companies
If you ever have the misfortune of being injured in an accident, you may find that dealing with large insurance companies is difficult. These businesses are driven by profits and settling your claim for the least amount possible is in their best interest, regardless of how it affects you and your family.
Additionally, the claim process is made up of intricate details, paperwork, and fraught with unexpected problems and unfair denials. Having someone in your corner from the very beginning who knows the process and how to exploit their weaknesses will be critical to recovering the maximum amount of compensation.
After any serious accident, you’ll want to contact a Seattle personal injury lawyer as soon as possible to help compile the items and documentation you need and to communicate with the insurance company. The insurance company will investigate your claim and if it is approved, they will make a settlement offer. However, if your claim is denied or the amount offered is insufficient, you and your lawyer can seek appropriate compensation through a personal injury lawsuit.
Insurance companies retain legal teams and industry experts with the sole function of reducing their responsibility and protecting their best interests. You should have your own advocates, working tirelessly on your behalf.
At Emerald City Law Group, our dedicated Seattle personal injury lawyers have the knowledge to keep you informed through the entire process as well as the skill and resources to handle anything an insurance company throws your way, including:
- Lowball Settlement offers
- Expert Witnesses
- Disputed Liability
- Calculating Damages
- Bad Faith Denials
- Nationwide Insurance Claims
How We Can Help
The thought of having to find and hire an attorney after an accident might make you even more stressed. If you’ve never gone through something like this, you probably don’t know what to expect or what questions to ask. At Emerald Law Group, our Seattle personal injury lawyers are here to remove as much of this burden as possible and our personal injury FAQ section may be a helpful resource.
Our contact form. One of our personal injury lawyers at our Seattle law firm have the skill and experience to accept any challenge. We are committed to getting to know you, answering any question with honesty and integrity, and fighting relentlessly to secure the justice to which you and your family are entitled.
If you or a loved one is suffering due to someone’s negligence, call us at 206-973-0407 or contact us online to schedule a free, no-risk consultation with an experienced personal injury attorney in Seattle.