We do a few thing very well here: personal injury law (including car accidents); DUI defense; criminal defense; and speeding ticket defense. And we don’t just do them well, we talk about them a lot here too.
This page is chock full of resources to help you. Just scroll down to the topic you’re looking for and start clicking!
When you’re done, call us at 206.973.0407 to schedule your free consultation.
Emerald City Law Group Core Values
- Commitment to Common Goals and Being Successful
- Improvement every day as a person and a professional
- Great effort
- Eliminate mistakes
- Fail forward
- Never give up
- Donâ€™t accept losing
- No self-limitations
- Insist on the highest standard
Personal Injury Lawyer FAQs
- How We Handle Your Car Accident Case
- What Happens if the Other Person has No Car Insurance?
- What is Personal Injury Protection (PIP)?
- What is My Car Accident Case Worth?
- Can a Traffic Ticket Hurt My Car Accident Injury Claim?
- Can I Get Paid for My Injuries Even if I’m Partly at Fault?
- Talk to a Personal Injury Lawyer Before an Insurance Adjuster.
- Why is Money so Important to Personal Injury Lawyers?